Utah Illegal Dumping Attorney
The Criminal Enforcement Program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency is devoted to investigating and prosecuting allegations of environmental crimes such as:
- Illegal dumping of hazardous materials
- Improper storage of toxic waste
- Possession of toxic waste
- Tampering with the water supply
- Fraud or conspiracy committed in connection with alleged environmental crimes
- Mail fraud
- Wire fraud, including communications via texting, email or Internet communication venues – chat rooms, social media forums or blogs, for example
- Money laundering
Are you a contractor charged with conspiring to violate safety standards in an attempt to cut costs and increase profits in connection with asbestos removal, for example? Did you dispose of hazardous waste by throwing it in a trash bin or burying it rather than processing it as required by law? Did your production facility bypass waste water treatment when disposing of untreated, contaminated water?
Contact a Utah Illegal Dumping Attorney
Greg Smith and Associates, Criminal Law Attorneys, is a Salt Lake City criminal defense law firm prepared to advocate on behalf of individuals and organizations charged with environmental crimes.