Did law enforcement engage in illegal seizure of your cash assets under the guise of money laundering charges? Have police or prosecutors wrongfully accused you of obtaining cash or other forms of payment through illegal means — or as a result of someone else’s criminal activity?
At Greg Smith and Associates, we have experience representing Utah residents and businesses accused of a variety of money laundering and fraud crimes, including:
- Knowingly conducting or attempting to conduct financial transactions involving “the proceeds of specified unlawful activity”
- Tax evasion
- False accounting
- Failing to report suspicious activity
- Failing of a financial institution to report cash transactions of more than $10,000
- Failure of a financial institution to take specific actions to identify or prevent terrorist financing
- Facilitation of a money launderer
- Attempting to conceal the ownership, source or control of money obtained through illegal actions
Whatever the specific circumstances, accusations or criminal charges, you are advised to contact an experienced, aggressive Salt Lake City money laundering defense lawyer immediately. You can reach our law firm by calling 801-651-1512 or contacting us online.
Failing to take action promptly may mean the difference between keeping and losing large sums of money — between a clean record and a criminal record — between freedom and incarceration.
Contact a Utah Business Crime Defense Attorney
We are here to offer those who need our advocacy the benefit of our experience, understanding and service in the face of money laundering charges in Utah. We regularly advise other attorneys on criminal topics such as terrorist financing charges and share our insights with the public.
Free Consultations · 24 Hours a Day, Seven Days a Week
Contact the law offices of Greg Smith and Associates, Criminal Law Attorneys, at any hour, any day of the week. Our Salt Lake City money laundering lawyers are prepared to talk to you about the steps we will take to defend you in the face of fraud, embezzlement, extortion, money laundering or any white collar crime charges in Utah.