Defense Against Criminal Charges for Prescription Drug Crimes
The criminal defense attorneys at Greg Smith and Associates are committed to protecting the rights of people accused of drug- and alcohol-related crimes in Salt Lake City and surrounding communities in Utah. Whether you are facing a misdemeanor charge for illegal possession of a prescription drug or a felony drug charge for illegal distribution or Internet sales, we are prepared to handle your case.
Our lead attorneys have prosecutorial experience, and one was even a police officer trainer. We put that experience to use building an effective legal defense for our clients. If you are facing prescription drug crime charges or believe you may be under investigation for a prescription drug crime, contact our Utah defense attorneys for a free initial consultation. Call 801-651-1512 to schedule a meeting at our West Jordan or Park City law office.
SLC Drug Crimes Law Firm
We represent clients in the Salt Lake City area and across Utah facing state or federal drug crime charges such as:
- Forging a doctor’s prescription
- Fraudulently obtaining a prescription drug
- Illegal possession of a prescription drug
- OxyContin possession, Xanax, Vicodin, Percocet possession
- Amphetamines possession
- Rohypnol possession
- Anabolic steroids possession
- Human growth hormone possession
- Illegal sale of a prescription drug
Internet Prescription Drug Crimes
If local and federal laws are not followed to the letter, buying or selling prescription drugs over the Internet can result in criminal charges for illegal drug distribution even if the drugs are legal prescription drugs. Internet drug trafficking charges can include:
- Illegal prescription sales and shipment of controlled substances without a medical exam by a physician
- Illegal marketing of prescription drugs
- Selling fake prescription drugs
- Drug conspiracy for shipping, receiving or reshipping illegally acquired prescription drugs
Contact a Utah Drug Crimes Defense Lawyer
For a free initial consultation with a lawyer at Greg Smith and Associates, contact us online or call our offices at 801-651-1512.Our lead attorney, Greg Smith, has prosecutorial experience and knows what it takes to beat drug charges. We will work to have your charges dismissed or reduced in favor of options such as treatment programs.
Free Consultations • 24 Hours a Day, Seven Days a Week