Immediate Assistance for Utah Hunters Accused of Poaching Crimes
The lawyers at Greg Smith and Associates have been representing Utah residents since 1992. We are highly skilled defense attorneys who are passionate about helping Utah residents protect their rights in poaching cases. Several of our attorneys have prosecutorial and law enforcement experience and know what tactics the other side will attempt to use in a poaching case.
Most of our poaching crimes clients are law-abiding citizens who feel blindsided by their poaching charges. We understand that facing any type of criminal charge can be a terrifying experience and we are here to help.
Comprehensive Criminal Defense Services
Our legal team is often hired to do three things in poaching cases:
- Get a person out of jail quickly. Our attorneys typically meet our clients in jail on the same day we are hired. Don’t waste money on a bondsman; call us first. We may be able to get you or a loved one out of jail without bail.
- Represent the accused in negotiations. Our goal is to get you the best deal possible. We are often able to resolve poaching cases without having to go to trial.
- Help clean up a criminal record. We can help you expunge poaching crimes from your criminal record even if we were not your original law firm.
Defending You Against All Poaching and Wildlife Crimes
The wildlife crime defense attorneys at Greg Smith and Associates represent those who have been accused of poaching in all Utah parks and forests, including:
- The Great Salt Lake
- Bear River Migratory Bird Refuge
- Wasatch National Forest
- Weber County North Fork Park
- Capital Reef National Park
- Bonneville Salt Flats State Park
We are a full-service criminal defense law firm and we can help you navigate even the most complex types of wildlife crimes prosecutions. Contact us online or call our office at 801-651-1512 to set up a free consultation.